These cars are slightly more meaty than their smaller counterparts, offering a bit more power and a little more ‘give’. Again, ideal for shorter journeys, these will take on the open road quite comfortably too, but won’t cause you any aggregation in car parks or tight spots. With up to a 1.4litre engine, and options on transmission and fuel type, these vehicles are everything that an individual or couple need for day to day traveling, and will manage to fit up to four children or young people in perfectly. We’ll leave managing the children themselves up to you though!
- Potential Models: Polo, i20 or 207
- People Space: Ideal for picking up the children (up to 2 child seats fit easily in the back) or for a great time on your own. These cars make a sociable space for short trips with adult friends too, but don’t expect to maintain the friendship on a long-distance drive!
- Luggage Space: a couple of weekend bags
- Luggage Space: a week’s worth of family groceries or a couple of suitcases.
- Seats: 5
- Doors: 5
- Features: Air Conditioning, Electric windows, Bluetooth, Split folding rear seats to enlarge boot area
- Transmission: Manual / Auto
- Mileage limitation: 250 miles per day
- Minimum Age for driving: 21
- Deposit: £250
|Group||Sub Group||Description||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-28 days||Weekend Rate (Fri-Mon same time)|
|B Group||M||1.4l such as a Polo, i20, or 207 MANUAL||£35.00||£30.00||£17.14||£69.99|
|A||1.4l such as a Polo, i20, or 207 AUTOMATIC||£37.00||£32.00||£20.00||£69.99|