Fun Car Hire: the MINI Cooper S Convertible
Looking for a fun car hire experience you’ll really remember? This is an amazing type of vehicle for putting some fun back into your journeys. At the moment our sporty model is a MINI Cooper S convertible which drives excessively well, sounds fantastic, is as nippy as a puppy(?!), but gives you the feel of the road, and a sense of that genuine Mini exuberance. With the highest specification trim, and an obsession about owning tight spaces, this vehicle would be the highlight of your weekend away, or win back the respect of your teenagers.
- Potential Model: MINI Cooper S convertible
- People Space: There are four seatbelts, but unless the back seat passengers have little legs it gets a bit cramped in there. The front seats are expansive (for a Mini), and so for couples or individuals this would be our recommendation for every journey you can possibly dream up.
- Luggage Space: Compact, but clever. Again, for two it’s adequate for a couple of bags (and the back seats mean you could bring your whole wardrobe), but for a family you won’t get much more after the rug and picnic basket. The convertible soft-top has to fold away somewhere I’m afraid.
- Seats: 4
- Doors: 2
- Features: Air Conditioning, Electric windows, ‘Chilli pack’
- Transmission: Manual
- Mileage limitation: 250 miles per day
- Minimum Age for driving: 25
- Deposit: £500
|Group||Sub Group||Description||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-28 days||Weekend Rate (Fri-Mon same time)|
|S Group||None||Fun and sporty like our Mini S Convertible||£49.99||£39.95||£35.71||£99.99|